This is pretty much just a ‘Check in’ post. I’m hanging out at Starbucks (where else? lol) waiting for Paul to get off work. Yay for free WIFI! 😀
I can’t believe it is June already!!! 😯 However, I am so, so excited that it is June! 🙂 I can now say that my birthday is next month! Also, this was the month we had to have all of our testing for IVF done by! There are now only two months left until our cycle – and a little over one month until I call them to start tracking things!!! I can’t wait! It seemed so far away when we first decided to do IVF and now its almost here!
10 Random things –
1. Happy Birthday, Poppy! You make 81 look good! 😉
2. For those who love Star Wars, Vans released a SW line of shoes today! I love them all!
3. This month’s Once Upon a Time Sampler block is sooo cute! The more I look at it, the more I love it! Can’t wait to get stitching!
4. Starbucks is awesome – What is your favorite drink? Mine is a Toffee Nut Frappuccio with LOTS of Caramel Sauce 🙂
5. If you are currently TTC, follow me on Instagram! @airmansprincess
6. I have some really cool posts coming! Be sure to check out my emotion ‘Music Monday’ tomorrow!
7. I just started sewing and I love it! Pics and project posts coming soon.
8. The message at church was so good today! It was teaching on some things I have really been trying to understand! Isn’t God good? 🙂
9. I’m trying to get back into reading – what are some of your favorite books?
10. Today has been a really good day.