^Because I’m a mythical beast…and it is funny! 😛
^this is the song my dad and I danced to at my wedding! 🙂
(So, I’m a little late as i’m writing this on tuesday, but the idea is still the same! 😉 )
Happy Father’s Day! I’m so grateful for my Father. He is a wonderful example of what a man should be, and I appreciate his guidance and protection before I was married, and his advice and wisdom now! My dad is pretty cool, y’all – he drove me over an hour each way to harp lessons for years, he helped me build exhibits and sets for my NHD projects, drove to DC and many other places for competitions, he leads a Contenders of the Faith group, coaches a championship winning underwater robotics team, and somehow still found time to lead the family in devotion and help me with my homework and continues to lead and help my other siblings still at home. Thank you, Dad! I love you!
Oh, My future child,
How we love you. You have yet to even be formed (that we know of) or brought into our lives, and already we love you. We have loved you ever since we first wanted you. We love you and want you even more for all the difficulties we are going through to add you to our family. We have longed for you, prayed for you, dreamed of and for you, hoped for you, wept for you, wanted you, and loved you. I hope that someday when you are here with us (be that through natural pregnancy, IVF, adoption, or whatever miracle God chooses to use), you will know and feel the truth of these words. Your father and I loved prayed for you before you ever were, and we will continue to love and pray for you, our blessing from God, for the rest of the story of our lives.
This is pretty much just a ‘Check in’ post. I’m hanging out at Starbucks (where else? lol) waiting for Paul to get off work. Yay for free WIFI! 😀
I can’t believe it is June already!!! 😯 However, I am so, so excited that it is June! 🙂 I can now say that my birthday is next month! Also, this was the month we had to have all of our testing for IVF done by! There are now only two months left until our cycle – and a little over one month until I call them to start tracking things!!! I can’t wait! It seemed so far away when we first decided to do IVF and now its almost here!
10 Random things –
1. Happy Birthday, Poppy! You make 81 look good! 😉
2. For those who love Star Wars, Vans released a SW line of shoes today! I love them all!
3. This month’s Once Upon a Time Sampler block is sooo cute! The more I look at it, the more I love it! Can’t wait to get stitching!
4. Starbucks is awesome – What is your favorite drink? Mine is a Toffee Nut Frappuccio with LOTS of Caramel Sauce 🙂
5. If you are currently TTC, follow me on Instagram! @airmansprincess
6. I have some really cool posts coming! Be sure to check out my emotion ‘Music Monday’ tomorrow!
7. I just started sewing and I love it! Pics and project posts coming soon.
8. The message at church was so good today! It was teaching on some things I have really been trying to understand! Isn’t God good? 🙂
9. I’m trying to get back into reading – what are some of your favorite books?
10. Today has been a really good day.