Here are some of my outfits from the 30 day femininity/modesty challenge in April! Sorry it has taken me so long to post! Things have been crazy around here (which will result in some cool blog posts one day). The only reason I had time to post today is because I’m actually home sick with mild bronchitis. 😦 I’m surviving solely on hot tea and honey.
As far as my outfits go, I learned a few things…
1. I LOVE maxi skirts/dresses
2. Undershorts are a great invention
3. I have a really short torso
4. ^Thus, it is hard to find undershirts that don’t show cleavage (however, last week, I did discover that bandeaus actually cover my cleavage better than any tank top!)
5. I like to wear the same things over and over again
6. I really like the clothes that used to be my mom’s
p.s. Please ignore the fact that most of these were taken at the gym. I don’t have a full length mirror at home…
One of my favorite denim skirts (used to be my mom’s)
I wore this outfit multiple times…
The colors of the below dress
This dress can be kinda baggy, so I often belt it
Another favorite skirt that used to be my mom’s
For some reason, even though I like both the skirt and shirt, this outfit made me feel frumpy.
There is that knee-length skirt again
I love this shirt, I wish I had more of them 😉
My shirt from Paul and I volunteering at the Tough Mudder in Austin.
I hadn’t worn this dress in years, but I pulled it out and quite liked it!and again…